Welcome to Soul Circus 2017!
Please read below essential information designed for making your stay with us comfortable and memorable as possible…
- Friday 18th - Our main arena will open at 8am with the first yoga class scheduled around 10am with the last class scheduled for around 9pm
- Saturday 19th - Our main arena will open at 6am with the first yoga class scheduled around 6am with the last class scheduled for around 9pm
- Sunday 20th - Our main arena will open at 6am with the first yoga class scheduled around 6am with the last class scheduled for around 5pm
- Music on Friday will go through until 1am in the main café and on Saturday through to 2am in the woods away from the campsite thus to have minimal impact for campers.
- Our bars will be open from 11am daily through to 23:00 on the 17th, 01:00 Friday (Sat morning), 02:00 Saturday (Sunday morning) and 23:00 on Monday
Please note: Opening times and running orders are subject to change without warning, all changes will be shown at the Information Tents, published in locations onsite and posted online.
Soul Circus operates a Challenge 25 policy at all bars – if you are ordering a drink please make sure you have a valid form of ID listed below:
The following forms of identification are accepted
• A Passport (not a photocopy)
• An EU Photocard
• Driving Licence
• A Proof of Age Card bearing a PASS hologram
• A Ministry of Defence identity card
• A National identity card issued by an EU member state
All public and working enclosed spaces onsite are no smoking, including all stages other than outdoor stages. This also includes all tents and marquees onsite, bars, Front of House tent etc…
If you do smoke, please use the official smoking areas on site and do not dispose your butt on the ground as this could be a fire hazard.
Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over at all times with the exception of kids’ activity areas after induction.
All tickets types are available on our tickets page. Soul Circus may will contain acts unsuitable for children after 10pm.
- Disposable BBQ’s, fire pits, pyrotechnics including distress flares and beacons.
- Campsite food – excluding baby food/baby & snacks – there will be a very reasonably priced café on site open throughout the festival open until late.
- Campsite alcohol - You are allowed to bring limited alcohol with you, however security have the right to refuse entry to anyone deemed bringing excessive amounts with them. There will be very reasonably priced bars on site including a Moet champagne bar open throughout the festival open until late.
- Weapons of any kind.
- Illegal drugs and Legal Highs
- You may be body and/or bag searched at the entrances. Persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities onsite may be searched.
*Please note: SoulCirucs Ltd (SC) or personnel appointed by SC can refuse entry/possession of any items below at their discretion.
- Your special yoga mat if you have one
- A blanket for gentle yin classes in the evening
- A water bottle – bring your re-usable bottle to the festival as we are trying to be 100% disposable plastic bottles. We will have Bobble Sports Bottles for sale at the Festival for £6.99 (50% off RRP)
- Sport clothes to change throughout the day if required – some classes are HOT!
Our site address is:“Hollow Farm” Elmore, Gloucestershire. GL2 3SG
When arriving please do not head down the main track to Hollow Farm! You should see our yellow signs for the festival site entrance!
Book via the National Express return service from London Victoria via this link direct to Soul Circus and back!
If heading from another destination head to Gloucester from there you can get a bus or short taxi ride to “Hollow Farm” Elmore. Gloucester is also a major train station.
Parking - Weekend and day car parking is separate to the campsites in adjacent or nearby fields.
Car Parking is included in the price of your ticket. No sleeping, camping or fires are allowed in the car parks.
Tow-away vehicles will remove any illegally parked cars. There will be a local recovery service based onsite on Monday morning.