Your Cart is Empty
SOUL CIRCUS SERVICES OFFERED
1. Our Expectations
A. All our vendors must be fully insured for all products and services offered. You must send a copy of your current, valid public liability insurance to SoulCircus by the 30th of June 2017 – you cannot participate in the festival without this. By being a vendor on-site, you agree to take sole responsibility for any claims made by any participants relating to your products and services offered and to indemnify SoulCircus Limited and its associated partners and legal entities against any and all claims or losses arising from products or services offered. B. You will be encouraged to promote the event through your social media channels as well as promoting the festival at other venues where you trade. Soul Circus will also promote you and your affiliated activities as requested: please provide us with photos or other images for these purposes as soon as possible. C. Even though you are not an employee or partner of SoulCircus, you will be representing SoulCircus and its staff throughout the event. You will receive a Vision Guide prior to the event to help you fully understand the culture and behavioural requirements we ask of all our participants. D. Where any fees or expenses which are payable to you, they will be made 45 days from receipt of a valid invoice addressed to: SoulCircus Ltd. 23a Pittville Street, Cheltenham GL52 2LN (email to firstname.lastname@example.org). Expenses claims will only be valid where receipts for the costs are supplied with the invoice. E. Once you have signed this letter, we are relying upon your attendance at the festival to trade your allocated products and services. If you fail to attend and perform you agree to pay SoulCircus an administration fee of £400 and all fees paid are non-refundable. 2. Performing Requirements 1. The Licence of the festival is from Friday 18th of August from 9am until Sunday 20th August at 9pm 2017.
2. Performers must be on-site at least two hours before their allocated performance time.
3. Allocated 25% Food and 10% Drink concessions are available to performers only with a valid wrist band. Concessions are only available from the main Soul Circus On-Site Café “Circus Kitchen”
4. SoulCircus reserves the right to amend the running order of performers during the festival weekend.
5. Unauthorised SoulCircus logos on any goods, including, but not limited to; T-shirts, hats, craft goods or disposables will be confiscated.
6. The sale of counterfeit merchandise is prohibited. If any of these goods are brought on-site by performers they will be confiscated and the trader evicted.
7. Performers must provide names and email addresses for their complimentary ticket allocation for issue of e-tickets in advance. 8. Under the Code of Practice on Powers of Entry, traders are on notice that a visit may take place over the Festival period from the office of Stroud District Council and the police.
9. All performers and their guests are subject to the main T&C’s for guests available upon request
10. Complimentary guest tickets may be sold by the performers. However, they cannot be advertised in the public domain such as, but not limited to: Ebay/Amazon Marketplace/SoulCircus linked Facebook/twitter/Instagram accounts. They can however be sold directly to friends and family. 3. Intellectual Property and Confidentiality A. You acknowledge and agree that SoulCircus is and at all times will be the sole owner of (a) all trademarks, trade names, trade dress, logos, other indicia of origin, designs, inventions, patents, original works of authorship and other copyright-protected materials, trade secrets, methods and processes, concepts, ideas, know-how, and other intellectual property or proprietary information which SoulCircus owns and/or uses on or in connection with its products, services and/or business, including (but not limited to) the SoulCircus festival concept (collectively "SC Intellectual Property"); and (b) all advertisements, promotional or marketing materials, still and moving images and other recorded material (including digital and other forms of material), text, prints, packaging, and any other materials SoulCircus owns and/or uses on or in connection with its products, services and/or business (collectively with SC Intellectual Property, the "SC Materials"). B. You acknowledge and agree that SoulCircus is and at all times has been and will be the sole and exclusive owner of all rights in and to the SC Materials, including associated goodwill. You agree not to do anything inconsistent with Sole Circus' sole and exclusive ownership of the SC Intellectual Property. Nothing in this letter shall be construed as a transfer or assignment of any rights to you. Any and all use by you of the SC Materials shall inure to the sole benefit of SoulCircus. You agree that you will not make any modification to any SC Materials, or use, exploit, or exhibit any SC Materials except as authorised by Soul Circus In writing. C. You undertake that you shall not at any time disclose to any person any confidential information disclosed to you by Soul Circus or its representatives in connection with the festival, including but not limited to: i) the existence of this agreement and the discussions concerning and relating to it; ii) the affairs, customers, clients or suppliers of SoulCircus; and iii) the operations, processes, product information, know-how, designs and trade secrets of SoulCircus or its related companies (“Confidential Information”)
D. You shall not use any Confidential Information for any purpose other than to exercise your rights and perform your obligations under or in connection with this letter. E. You may only disclose Confidential Information: i) to your employees or advisers who need to know such information for the purposes of carrying out your obligations under or in connection with this agreement and shall ensure that any person to whom you disclose the Confidential Information comply with this clause; and ii) as may be required by law, a court of competent jurisdiction or any governmental or regulatory authority.
F. If SoulCircus have to cancel this event, written notices will be issued to suppliers, staff and teachers no later than the 30th of June 2017.
G. In this letter, "force majeure" shall mean any cause preventing either party from performing any or all of its obligations which arises from or is attributable to acts, events, omissions or accidents beyond the reasonable control of the party so prevented including without limitation an act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, accident, breakdown of plant or machinery, fire, flood, storm or default of suppliers or sub-contractors.
H. If either party is prevented or delayed in the performance of any of its obligations under this letter by force majeure, that party shall forthwith serve notice in writing on the other party specifying the nature and extent of the circumstances giving rise to force majeure, and shall subject to service of such notice, have no liability in respect of the performance of such of its obligations as are prevented by the force majeure events during the continuation of such events, and for such time after they cease as is necessary for that party, using all reasonable endeavours, to recommence its affected operations in order for it to perform its obligations.
I. You acknowledge and agree that SoulCircus and/or third parties engaged by SoulCircus can film and/or photograph you and your performances and attendance at the festival and SoulCircus shall be entitled to use such films and photographs for promotional purposes promoting the festival in the current and in future years in all media and in any form or manner whatsoever without liability to you.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
© 2017 Soul Circus. Website by Blue Horizons.